CSNO transitioned to independent membership beginning July 1, 2016. This means CSNO and NASN membership dues are collected separately. CSNO's membership dues are collected on an annual or quarterly (if available) basis and will be effective July 1-June 30.
You will be notified by NASN when your NASN due needs to be renewed. To renew your membership with NASN, please visit their website by clicking HERE. It is encouraged that individuals retain membership to both organizations.
CSNO Active, Associate & Members-At-Large
CSNO membership for Active, Associate and Members-At Large is $110/year regardless of when your NASN Anniversary date. CSNO membership is good through June 30, 2017.
Retired or Student Members
Retired and Student Members (new or existing) already receive discounted rates with full membership privileges. NASN will notify you of your renewal dates and rates. Annual and quarterly payment plans available. CSNO rates for Retired/Student these members are as follows:
Retired Members $50
Student Members $56
Corporate membership rates are $250. Annual and quarterly payment plans available.
New MembersNever been a CSNO member? We would like to invite you to join CSNO at our low introductory membership price of $99 anytime for Active, Associate and Member at Large, $56 for students, and $50 for retired. Annual and quarterly payment plans available.
The rates are explained in detail on our Rates page.
Benefits of CSNO Membership
· High quality State and Regional professional learning experiences at discounted rates;
· Access to members-only evidence-based practices;
· Access to members-only CSNO monthly e-newsletters;
· Professional insight and feedback from expert school nurses;
· Leadership opportunities and professional networking;
· Scholarship and research awards;
· Professional products discounts;
· One-on-one support mentoring and more.